Union Home Minister Amit Shah has made a shocking revelation regarding the car blast in front of the Red Fort in Delhi. He said that 40 kg of explosives were used in this blast, while three tons of explosives had already been recovered. The Home Minister said that the entire team involved in this conspiracy was arrested even before the blast. This entire network was investigated very effectively by all our agencies.
NIA arrested 9 people in Delhi blast case
Delhi blast The NIA, which is investigating, has arrested nine people in this case, which includes three doctors Muzammil, Adeel Rather and Shaheen Saeed besides a Maulvi Irfan. This case is related to the white collar terror module exposed by Jammu and Kashmir Police.
According to NIA, on November 10, Muzammil’s friend Umar was driving a car filled with explosives and he was the main conspirator of this terrorist attack. 15 people were killed in this blast. The blast took place in Hyundai car i-20, which Umar was driving.
The purpose of Pahalgam attack is to disturb the communal harmony in the country – Shah
Inaugurating the Anti-Terrorism Conference-2025 in New Delhi, Union Home Minister Amit Shah said, “The terrorist attack in Baisaran Valley, Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir was shocking to the entire country. Through that attack, the aim of the terrorists was to disturb the communal harmony in the country and attack the new era of development and tourism that has started in Kashmir.”
Amit Shah spoke on Operation Sindoor and Operation Mahadev
He said that on the basis of very accurate intelligence, our security forces killed all three terrorists and also gave a strong message to Pakistan. Shah said that this is the first terrorist case in which those who planned the terrorist activity were given severe punishment through Operation Sindoor, while those who carried out the terrorist attack with weapons were killed under Operation Mahadev.
Also read: ‘We are talking’, India’s reaction to America’s delay in H-1B visa appointments

