US Iran tension: Once again a situation of war seems to be brewing in the Middle East. America may attack Iran soon. A big revelation has been made regarding this possible attack. Two American officials have said that the US military’s plan against Iran has now reached the advanced stage. This plan includes the option of targeting individual Iranian leaders. Besides, if President Donald Trump orders, a plan is also ready to change the government in Tehran.
America is ready for war
According to the report of news agency Reuters, these military options are an indication that America is ready for a serious war with Iran if diplomatic efforts fail. Last week it was also revealed that the US Army is preparing an operation against Iran that will last for several weeks. This operation may include plans to attack Iran’s security targets and nuclear infrastructure.
New revelations show that huge and detailed preparations have been made before Trump’s final decision. In recent days, Trump has publicly expressed the idea of ​​changing the government in the Islamic Republic. However, the officials did not reveal their names due to security reasons and also did not clarify which leaders could be targeted. It is also not clear how America will try to change the regime without sending large ground forces.
If there is an attempt to change the government, it will be a different step from Trump’s election promises. During his election campaign, Trump had said that he would adopt a different path from the policies of previous governments. He especially termed the military actions taken to topple the governments in Afghanistan and Iraq as unsuccessful.
Deployed large number of weapons
At present, Trump has deployed a large number of weapons and military forces in the Middle East. Most of the combat capability is present in warships and fighter jets. Bombers flying from American bases can also be used for any major bombing campaign.
In his first term, Trump had approved the attack on Iran’s top General Qasim Sulemani in 2020. Soleimani was the head of ‘Quds Force’, the foreign espionage and paramilitary branch of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, i.e. IRGC. The Trump administration officially declared IRGC a foreign terrorist organization in 2019. This was the first time that America had given such status to the army of another country.
Mentioned about the war with Israel
A US official had mentioned Israel’s actions during the 12-day war with Iran last year. During that time, regional sources had told Reuters that at least 20 senior commanders, including Iran’s Armed Forces Chief of Staff Major General Mohammad Bagheri, were killed. However, it is not clear how accurate intelligence information the US has about Iranian leaders.
Amidst all this, President Trump has also expressed hope for diplomacy. On Thursday he said that if no agreement is reached, very bad things can happen. Looking at the current situation in the Middle East, now everyone’s eyes are fixed on Washington’s next step.

